Where are you located?
We are located inside Selu Garden Café at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort.
What is the dress code?
Casual and airy with a hint of French Couture. It’s one of the best comedy clubs in the country. Look decent. No Tube Tops.
Do you Serve Food?
Yes! Menu coming soon.
Do you Serve Drinks?
Yes, the good stuff.
I have a group of people, what can you do for me?
Give us a shout and let us set up preferred seating, buffet, plated dinner, open bar (see where we are going with this?)
We will make your event a smash hit. Email Samanatha Garrett at email@example.com
How long are the shows?
1 ½ – 2 hours.
Where can I purchase tickets?
At our Box Office: inside Selu Garden Café at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
What are the Box Office hours?
The Box Office is open on days that there is a show from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
- Tickets are purchased for a specific show, performer, date, and time.
- All ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to any other show, date, or time.
- Before purchasing tickets, please ensure you can attend the specific show, date, and time.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
- All tickets are assessed a Service Fee that is added to the base ticket price whether purchased in person or website.
- Many shows SELL OUT in advance, therefore we do encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance.
- Advance ticket purchases guarantee you have a seat(s), but not specific seat/seats together.
- All acts, prices, and show times are subject to change without notice.
- ID may be required to claim tickets at Will Call.
- Please DO NOT talk in a disruptive manner during the show. We will kindly give you a warning and if disruption continues you may be asked to leave.
- Please DO NOT heckle or comment on jokes.
- Be courteous to those around you and the comics on stage!
- Obnoxious, loud, drunken, or other disruptive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated in the showroom. Those types of behavior will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION without refund.
- Once the show starts phones are to be put way. No texts or calls are allowed while the show is going on.
- Photography and recording video/audio is NOT allowed during the show. Please take all of your pictures before or after the who.
- The Comedy Zone reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- All seating is first come first serve. We can not guarantee seating together for large parties.
- We recommend arriving at least 45 minutes to an hour prior to show time for better seats.
- If your group wishes to sit together a ticket purchaser needs to arrive early and know the names in which your entire group has purchased tickets under. Groups DO NOT have to purchase tickets together.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 21 or older