Julie is regularly heard on XM/Sirius Blue Collar Radio, as well as many syndicated stations including the John Boy & Billy Show, and the Bob & Sheri Show, (Charlotte, NC), & the Bob & Tom Show (Indianapolis, IN).
All seats for this show are General Admission.
- All shows are 21+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show
A Southern girl with universal appeal, Julie’s shows sell out from Florida to Oregon. Folks WANT to sit in the front row & have been known to return a second night, just so they can bring friends that haven’t yet seen her.
“Phyllis Diller started comedy at 37 years old & so did I. She went on to have a fabulous career that lasted over 40 years. I hope to be just as fortunate. It’s so awesome to be doing exactly what I feel like I’m meant to do!”.
"A great lady & a brilliant talent"...Jackie Mason,
#63 in Comedy Central Presents: 100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All Time
"My new, favorite female comedienne!"...John Boy,
from the John Boy & Billy Big Show